Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter hibernation...

The new laptop is here and UP AND RUNNING! My hubby is handy in many, many ways; however, computers are not his forte. It only took 2 months to get the internet up and running.
I guess I shouldn't complain. Picture uploading and web browsing now moves at lightning speed and makes up for all of the days I spent trying to just check my email.

Here's a photo diary of the events of the past two months.
(Courtesy of my *super awesome new* Canon Digital Rebel xSi):


Kira and Marcus get the ultimate 4xing machine for Christmas.


We take MANNNNYYYY trips to park because (until this week) it's been 75 degrees for the majority of January.

We go to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Bend, OR for the New Year's holiday.


Kira and Marcus help daddy plant their first almond tree at the end of January.
So, that has been a small part of our lives for the past few months.
It feels good to be back.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenna said...

its good to have you back in blogland!